Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Computer Funk

I would blog more, but my home computer is such an issue that I can't do it all that conveniently right now. Pages take forever to load. I keep typing, but the cursor remains in the same place for long periods of time, then a whole line of text appears which requires editing for typos. I go back to do that, the cursor "backs up" the text again. Pages freeze. Things quit working. So pardon me for not having a whole lot going on here for this week or next.

Yes, I ran a virus scan, updated my protection, and defragged my harddrive. It's still a pain. And no, I am not buying a new computer. This is the most ridiculously expensive year I have had in a while. Eventually, when I have the patience and time, I will sort out matters.

In the meantime, I'll get back soon. I have hosts of craziness to document....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, be thoughtful. Words travel.

I approve comments and if I am busy, you might have to wait a day or two to see your ideas posted. So sorry for when that happens.